Sample Water Cooler
● Optimal cooling capacity.
● Material stainless steel 316/316L.
● Wall mounting & simple installation.
● Shell-and-tube design, high capacity
● Continuous stainless steel tube with no welded joints ensuring long maintenance free operation.
● NPT treaded connection according to ANSI/ASME.
● Ideal for cooling samples up to 400°C and 70 bar.
● Available in a variety of size to handle most applications.
● Tube Fitting Pressure -Temperature Ratings are designed to ASME B31.3 Codes.
● Wetted component of sour gas service are selected as per the requirements of NACE MR0175/ISO 15156.
● Every PSQ sample Cooler factory tested @ 70 bar (Hydrostatic test).
● Various connection sizes available.
● Row material and other device certificates are available on request.
The PSQ gas and liquid water coolers are used in the analysis technique to decrease the temperature of a Gas or liquid sample. Water works as coolant and the countercurrent working principle guarantees an optimized cooling process.
Ordering Information and Dimensions